“Les Cheneaux Islands Community Photography” will feature the photography of Carl TerHaar and run July 1st through July 30th. A reception will be held on July 10th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm for all participants.
If you would like to have your photographs/paintings included in the exhibit, please read the instructions below:
· All photographs/paintings must be of subjects in the Les Cheneaux area.
· Artwork must be properly framed and wired to hang.
· Artist’s Name, Title, price/nfs, phone and e-mail must be on the back of the piece.
· Drop off for July’s exhibit will be June 30 1:00-2:00 at the Hessel School House, and all pieces must remain for the duration of the exhibit. Pick up July 31, 10:00-11:00
· Drop off for August’s exhibit will be July 31 1:00-2:00 at the Hessel School House, and all pieces must remain for the duration of the exhibit. Pick up August 31st from 10:00-11:00
· Artist’s may enter 1 or 2 pieces. One piece will be displayed, a second will be added if there is space.
Register your name by contacting The Hessel School House, 906-484-1333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.